1. ONLY On Target ammunition (slug) may be used on the range.
2. You MUST REQUEST permission from the Check-In RSO to shoot shotguns.
3. All range bags, gun cases, ammo cans (aka every container that can hold a shell) are subject to inspection by On Target Staff.
4. Minors must be 41/2 ft tall to shoot at On Target
5. Any rule violation will result in suspension or revocation of your shotgun privileges.
6. Any range damage caused by shotgun will result in a $50.00 repair fine. This includes hangers, lines, lights baffles, etc.
7. Your target MAY be NO CLOSER than the first white line. (7 yds.)
8. All Range Rules apply