On Target’s Introduction to the AR-15 rifle platform is geared toward students that own an AR-15 and want to learn how to safely use and properly maintain their rifle. Upon completion of this class, students will gain sufficient knowledge to operate, clear stoppages and malfunctions, dial-in,clean and maintain the AR-15 rifle. Each 2 hour class will cover:
- AR-15 Series history, rifle function and terminology
- Direct Impingement Gas System vs. Gas Piston
- Internal Components and how they work together
- How to zero your rifle: Iron & Optic
- Disassembly and maintenance
- Causes and clearing of common malfunctions and stoppages.
Course Fee: $75 per person Required Material: One AR-15 style rifle, note-pad & Pen]]>