Boy Scouts Shooting
Earn Your Rifle Shooting Merit Badge
Specially Designed program just for Scouts Merit Badge Counselor on Staff NRA Certified Rifle and Pistol Instructors 30+ years of Scouting Experience
Did all of your Boys complete their shooting requirements at Camp? Would your troop like to complete their requirements without waiting until next summer? Would your Troop like to spend some quality time working towards the Rifle Shooting Merit Badge? We have designed a program just for your Troop to complete their Bluecards or start a new ones.On-Target has put together the following special program just for Boy Scouts:
- Handouts for all portions of the merit badge requirements
- NRA Certified Rifle Instructors
- Registered Merit Badge Counselor
- BSA approved 22 Caliber bolt-action rifles
- Shooting benches
- We can handle up to 20 Scouts at a time on the Range
- Only registered Boy Scouts can participate at this rate
- Scouts must attend in class A or class B uniform.
- Parents must plan on attending to support the Scoutmaster
- Scouts coming without a troop should not plan on receiving a discounted price, but still must meet requirements as listed.
- All Troops must schedule their Troop prior to using the Range, failure to do so may result in limited range time and support. We try to schedule the Troops on certain evenings during the week, and Saturday mornings before we open.
- Special Parent Permission form required – check our Website for the PDF file