Before attending this class, you must do the following:
- Apply for a “Go ID” at https://wildlife.ca.gov/Hunter-Education/GetGOID
- Complete the online portion of Hunters Education (approx. 4 hours) at https://www.hunter-ed.com/california/
- Register for the in-person portion at https://www.register-ed.com/events/view/188216
- Fill out and print off the student liability form: Hunter Education Form
- Sign up and pay here for the in-person class.
You must bring the following to the in-person class portion:
- Your Go ID
- A printed copy of your Hunters Education proof of completion
- A printed copy of your Student Liability Form
Please show up at least 15 minutes prior to class start for registration purposes.
If you are not eligible to own firearms, you are not able to attend at this facility.
Must be 18 or older to attend at this facility, due to AB 2571.
Leave a Comment